sábado, 21 de febrero de 2015

Hi guys, how are you doing?,

Another weekend here writing you about my time in Germany. This time I'd like to start with breaksfasts, something I`ve just realised I've not written about in my last entries. This topic might not sound very intresting but I did really found it incredible, though, how on weekends they all sit and have breakfast together. This is always followed by a desk full of:  toasted bread,  margarin, jam, honey, ham, hot coffee,  and so on. Defenately great! I don´t believe there's better way to start the weekend.
 
In addition to the weekend's topic, today we went to "Klima Haus". Klima Haus refers to a building located in Bremerhaven by the North Sea which collects the different world climates. This was absolutely amusing!, every single floor  had it´s own climate seccion: Alaska (artic), Samoa (rainforest), Niger (desert), Iceland (northern coast), etc... Everything in there was animated and interactive and they even had a few objects brought from each climatic country.
 
I had a good time with Sheila, Patricia, Cony and Annete, down here you can see a small part from more than a thousand pictures we took between us five.
 
Furthermore, lessons keep on going well. I think that I'm already used to have classes in German, despite I don't always get everything clear but there has been a step foward since the first month.
 
That's all so far, hope to write soon,
 
Bye
 





 
 


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario