lunes, 9 de febrero de 2015

Hi everyone!!, third week over and there is too much to say I'm  afraid I won't be able to write it all down in just one go. Nevermind, here is a quick review of my last week up here in Germany:

To start with, I've been to my first  two"official" weeks at Wildeshausen Gymnasium where I've had my go try assisting to class. Right now I can more or less understand the explanations so that´s been quite a sucesses I´d never expected to achieve.

Furthermore, I belive that I´m getting on very well inside the Family and it`s lifestyle, thing that  I`m very greatfull for!! Moreover, I've done a few activities with my spanish partne and their families to. Including: a party by Sheila, building  a beautiful (Little Olaf) going ice-skating. Awesome!!

Meanwhile, as I said last time, I feel that everything is going sort fast to me, but enjoying every second is what matters right now. And last but not least, a huge huge hug to all my mates and teachers in Spain and to my famly.
Bye.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario