domingo, 1 de marzo de 2015

 

Hi everyone,

Like any other week, today is: Revising Week Day!!!!!!
.
Classes are going as usually, there's not much to say about it. However, while reading my last week-revisions I did'nt find any reference to my daily ride to school so down here you have a quick explanation.

Every day at 7:00am I take the bus at a nearby bus stop just turning the corner of the neighbourhood. To get on I need a bus card which was given to me about two weeks at the school's office. It looks like this:


Moreover, yesterday  we had a bright sunny day and I came along by Swanny's (my German partner) grandparents to have a traditional north German dischs. The disch is called: Grünkohl, it's a typical vegetable from the area where I live and is served with boiled potatoes, pork and smoked sausages. Absolutly delicious!!!












Later on, we took a walk by the surroundings until we stopped at a deer farm. I was completely astonished, I'd never  seen one before in my hole life!!! We stayed for a while giving some bread to these lovely animals and then we went back home.



Today I had breakfast by Swantje's uncle for his birthday. The breakfast was full of food: nice crunchy warm bread, rasberry jam, ham, orange juice, coffee, tea, all kind of cheese and slices of tomato and cucumber.
So now I've defenately met the whole family and must say there were all very kind to me and we spent a great all together.











No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario