domingo, 22 de marzo de 2015



Hello guys!!!!,

Hope you are ready for a new Week-Revisión. As I told you in my previous writing, I´m about to start the Easter Holidays, which means more activities, more exitement and therefore, more fun!!!

Though this has been my last week at Gymnasium Wildeshausen, I 've been certainly busy for the past few days now. In other words I've mostly doing work for school and so I have'nt done much. Of course, this is just a reminding just in case you did not read my previos writing, so let's get to the point we are looking foward.

Yesterdays Saturday was just the beginning, a tremendous visit to the unique city of Bremen. An amazing place full of history and the most pure German tradition. I personally would stand out the remarkable Market Square and Böttcherstrasse, a medieval alley that connects the Market Square with the Wesser River.

I did also took advantige to do some shopping in some of the little shops from the old part of the city (in German: Altstadt) and, despite the rainy weather and the ice-cold climate, this has surely been one the most attractive places I´ve ever been to. I won't mind coming back some day.

Furthermore, today I enjoyed a ride around the surroundings of my neighbourhood, Dünsen. It was  all a surprise to see the place you 've been living for some time with another perspective and at the same time feeling how peaceful can nature be when you simply let it go.

Once again, here below you have got some pictures to make up your mind about the weekend:








No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario